How can i obtain a copy of my GCSE's certificate?

Associate
Hi all.

Hope someone can help me. I have tried googling the thread title in various ways but i can't find anything. I work 8-6 everyday so things like rining schools etc are not possible due to ****er of a manager and we don't get lunch breaks either so thats out. Did think of trying my old school but no ones there before 8 or after 6pm, least it terms of answering the phone it seems.

I need to obtain them for my Navy tests and intiital interview in approx 6 weeks.

Associate
OP
Yeah highly but it's just a temporary job since being made redundant, no one here has contracts etc so not worth the hassle in losing another job in the current climate.

Associate
OP
Sorry if this is a stupid question BUT : I did my exams 12 years ago and i can't remember which board i come under. Anyway i can find out which one applies to me?

Thanks again. :)

Associate
OP
Rang the school today, got asked to take something to the bank for the owner so used my mobile. Lady there didn't know. Is the examination board by area? I went to Perryfields High School which is in Oldbury, Sandwell county, west midlands

Back
Top Bottom