How can I value my pokemon cards?

Associate
Hi guys, I've been collecting pokemon cards for the past few months and I was wondering what is the best way to value the cards. Is there a website that can do this for all my cards?

Associate
Ebay sold priced or websites like cardmarket, values change a lot so checking the actual selling/buying rate is best.

Associate
Look on TCGplayer to get an idea on which cards are valuable. You can look at certain sets and filter high to low etc.

Don't use it as exact pricing though.

Generally for modern sets, your commons/uncommons are considered 'bulk' and not worth anything other than a few might be "playable" and worth a little. It's the "full-art" cards that can be worth a lot and you want to check.

Associate
Tip from my experience:

Don't sell pokemon cards on ebay unless you have had them professionally appraised (which then results in them being sealed and tagged).

Scenario: Sell pokemon card on ebay, post pokemon card, buyer says its fake, you end up paying return postage or refunding buyer, buyer sends you a fake card back and you have little clue whether it was your original card or not....

Soldato
Tip from my experience:

Don't sell pokemon cards on ebay unless you have had them professionally appraised (which then results in them being sealed and tagged).

Scenario: Sell pokemon card on ebay, post pokemon card, buyer says its fake, you end up paying return postage or refunding buyer, buyer sends you a fake card back and you have little clue whether it was your original card or not....

I have sold many hundreds of cards and never once had this issue

Back
Top Bottom