I just wanna shoot stuff!

Associate
I'm still a bit behind on PC games and I'm now nearing the end of Crysis 3 but really enjoyed it.

Are there similar games to this? One's where you get to run around and shoot loads of stuff without getting too bogged down with RPG elements.

I just want to shoot stuff, I especially like the sniper sections lol

I've got Just Cause 2 and wasn't keen. Was fun for a couple of hours parachuting everywhere and blowing everything up but I got bored quite quickly.

I seem to more enjoy the linearity of Crysis than the open worldness of Far Cry/Just Cause. I don't like aimlessly wandering for too long.

I've got Wolfenstein New Order on my wishlist actually, that looks like the kind of game I'm after.

Any more?

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Some sweet suggestions everyone, where did you get bulletstorm from for £1.50?

I've just got hard reset and Wolfenstein: New Order and a strangely intriguing game that was nothing like what I was looking for called Her Story.

Associate
OP
Instant Gaming has the Metro Redux bundle for just over a fiver. I haven't played Last Light yet, but I really enjoyed Metro 2033.

I would vote for the Metro series if you haven't played them yet. Both are awesome.

I've got Metro 2033 non redux version, not really played it much yet. I take it Instant Gaming are reliable? £5 for 3 games seems good to me.

F.E.A.R is brutal and you'll feel like a bad ass mofo blowing people to bits and doing ninja kicks into skulls.

£3.26 for all FEAR games on Bundle Stars seems like a good deal, I'll get that one :)

Sniper Elite 3?

Looks cool, anywhere cheaper then the £8 on Steam?

Back
Top Bottom