iPad Options

Soldato
My ancient first generation iPad Air has reached the end of its useful life the lack of storage has finally made it basically unusable! The primary users are my kids who mainly use it for watching YouTube, making animations and playing the odd game. Being budget conscious and aware of the inherent risks of kids using things I’m thinking about going second hand. Where do people think the sweet spot is money wise for the above usage? I’d like to buy something with a good few years life left in it but avoid the premium of the latest brand new products!

Caporegime
I'm giving up waiting for new iPads. Really just want a second device to preserve some of the battery health on my iPhone so the iPad 10 for £379 is still a decent buy? It's just for web browsing and instagram really.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I'm giving up waiting for new iPads. Really just want a second device to preserve some of the battery health on my iPhone so the iPad 10 for £379 is still a decent buy? It's just for web browsing and instagram really.

Yea the are a great device. My wife loves hers and has the new USB C Apple Pencil with it.

Soldato
Could check eBay,
I’ve just picked up an excellent condition iPad Air 4th Gen with Apple Pencil 2 for £240. From my understanding it’s basically a slightly faster 10th gen and supports Apple Pencil 2 rather that v1

Soldato
Could check eBay,
I’ve just picked up an excellent condition iPad Air 4th Gen with Apple Pencil 2 for £240. From my understanding it’s basically a slightly faster 10th gen and supports Apple Pencil 2 rather that v1
Was that the 64gb model?

Soldato
Was that the 64gb model?
It was yeah.

I’ve been seeing them go for about £300 without the pencil,
this was was listed for 320 with a best offer. I put 200 and then we made our way to 240. And with the pencil thought it was a massive bargain. I have a little usb c external sad I can use for extra storage if needed.

Soldato
I've seen some lucky git walk away with a 256gb 4th gen with pencil for £210 recently! You got a very good price for the 64gb tho.

Soldato
I've seen some lucky git walk away with a 256gb 4th gen with pencil for £210 recently! You got a very good price for the 64gb tho.
Ooh nice. That’s a right bargain. I just kept going to newly added and would throw in a lowball offer for any that came up. I did get a 64 for 180 accepted but then they cancelled clearly after seeing sold prices.

Back
Top Bottom