• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Is this 2nd 6600xt dodgy or ok?

Associate
OP
I had a 6600 and now a 6700 and the hotspot on both regularly hits 90c, but the other temperature sensors are usually in their 60s.
I might be showing not enough knowledge but think it's ok considering it's having its knackers throttled off.

Man of Honour
89 hotspot in furmark is fine, but since the card only starts bidding at £150, I think you'd end up overpaying when OCUK have a 6650 XT brand new for £230.

Associate
OP
89 hotspot in furmark is fine, but since the card only starts bidding at £150, I think you'd end up overpaying when OCUK have a 6650 XT brand new for £230.

Yeah ebay is a bit weird for me knock very little off the price I'll check out that 6650 thanks.if I can grab a 6600xt at the 170 mark ill probably go for it.
Selling 2nd hand rigs at the moment before i can get into the new gear.

Back
Top Bottom