It's been a week and still no reply to webnotes?

Associate
How long is this meant to take?

First webnote for faulty items was sent on 28/09/2023 and still no response!

Tried calling at 16:55 today and the phones were already switched to answering machine stating "Overclockers are only open between the hours of 08:30 to 17:30".

How is anyone meant to return faulty or incorrect items when the one and only means of contact is this bad?

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Did you get an acknowledgement email straight away? I used my phone last week and it didn't go through. Second time on PC, got a reply next day.

I did yes. I sent a total of 3 webnotes for this order and got an acknowledgement email for each one.

Yesterday morning I decided to just file a PayPal dispute and remarkably got a reply to the first webnote from 28/09 shortly after..

OcUK Staff
How long is this meant to take?

First webnote for faulty items was sent on 28/09/2023 and still no response!

Tried calling at 16:55 today and the phones were already switched to answering machine stating "Overclockers are only open between the hours of 08:30 to 17:30".

How is anyone meant to return faulty or incorrect items when the one and only means of contact is this bad?

Hey - would you mind DM'ing me your ticket ID so I can investigate the delay?

Associate
OP
Well, today marks the day where both of these orders have now finally been resolved!

Not by Overclockers UK however, as after returning all items any further communications abruptly ended!

Again, this was on 2 different orders, with the exact same lack of customer service experienced on both.

This has been ongoing for almost 5 weeks and today PayPal decided in my favour for the last of the 2 claims, meaning the necessary refunds have now been received!

However, what if these were both high value orders? Would it be acceptable for any prospective customer to be dealing with this amount of hassle, uncertainty and stress?

It might be beneficial for a member of staff to comment here, in hopes of explaining why this company has declined so dramatically!?

Back
Top Bottom