Just a quick "Hello"!

Associate
Hi Guys and Girls, quick intro, so, I'm returning to the PC master race after 17 years! I was a PC nerd through school / college building my own rigs as well as ones for family and friends, but I started travelling and working abroad in different locations in my 20s and it just kind of fell off and I just turned to consoles and handhelds, fast forward to now and I'm 37 and I'm finding I've spent more time back in the UK since 2019 and after endless YouTube and Forum browsing I'm going to take the plunge back into PC gaming and build me first rig in close to 20 years!

Looking forward to your advice and help!

Soldato
Hi Guys and Girls, quick intro, so, I'm returning to the PC master race after 17 years! I was a PC nerd through school / college building my own rigs as well as ones for family and friends, but I started travelling and working abroad in different locations in my 20s and it just kind of fell off and I just turned to consoles and handhelds, fast forward to now and I'm 37 and I'm finding I've spent more time back in the UK since 2019 and after endless YouTube and Forum browsing I'm going to take the plunge back into PC gaming and build me first rig in close to 20 years!

Welcome to the madhouse PhigBill.

Soldato
Going to be asking for national insurance number next :D

Also for reference

is not a quick hello

Hi, is a quick hello. Such as a Twirl is a tidy flake

Back
Top Bottom