Katie Hopkins at it again

Soldato
40 thousand people sign petition against the media granting her air time.

Incident for reference:
http://www.theguardian.com/media/20...s-twitter-glasgow-helicopter-crash-apprentice

Her twitter post the day after the Glasgow helicopter crash:
Life expectancy in Scotland based 07/ 08 birth is 59.5. Goodness me. That lot will do anything to avoid working until retirement.

She said the post was in relation to an NHS article - I believe this and I never adhere to the typical PC brigade getting up in arms about everything...

The petition however, I do agree with. She shouldn't be given air time or publicity. The woman has some serious issues and her ever increasingly controversial ideologies and views are being fuelled by the media looking for viewing figures.

She should crawl back into the hole she came from.

Soldato
OP
I can't stand Hopkins (which is weird as I know by hating her I'm also falling into her trap) but then her tweet was nothing to do with the incident. I'm sure a few Scottish comedians made jokes about England/the English shortly after a similar accident in London earlier this year.

Whilst the recent helicopter accident is tragic, it;s hardly 9/11 is it?

Not at all and I might even have cracked a joke today myself..

I'm just brining the news article to attention and agreeing with the petition to get her out of the media.

Soldato
OP
I suppose turning off the TV or not watching the ridiculously crap TV shows she is generally involved with is out of the question?

IN THAT CASE - LET'S MAKE A PETITION ABOUT IT.

I watch absolutely NO TV. That doesn't mean I don't hear what goes on, though. Or read it about it. As I'm sure you do, too. Just because you choose to switch your TV off, doesn't make it go away.

I'm also well aware of how giving her this publicity will only enhance her media career. I'm agreeing with the petition in the sense of hating her guts and wanting her to shrivel away into obscurity.

Back
Top Bottom