Keysonic Wireless Keyboard/Touchpad ACK-540RF problem

Associate
I have a problem with a Keysonic Wireless Keyboard/Touchpad ACK-540RF i just bought from Oc, on a pc running vista the numlock key is on all the time & i cant turn it off, & as it uses the letter keys i am unable to use all the letters to type.
I tried it in another pc running XP & it was the opposite, the letters worked ok but i could not turn the numlock on. Anyone have any ideas as to what may be causing this plz?? thx......:confused:

Just tried it on a ps3 & a 360 & it has the same problem as the xp system, the numlock wont stay on.
Having had a look at it & a think, i dont think it would matter if the numlock would not come on as i can still use all the character's using the shift key, the problem is on the vista system & not being able to turn the numlock off.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
The default num lock on/off option is normally a BIOS setting, so you might want to check that so you don't have to press it every time you turn it on.

PK!
I did find a numlock bootup option in the bios & had tried changing that but it didnt make any difference, so after that i was confussed, maybe i will look at it again, but at least its sorted now so thx......:)

Back
Top Bottom