Lloyds TSB Login Problem

Associate
Hi, i have this weird problem; i can get to the register/login screen using a proxy on the lloyds tsb website with no problem. But when i try to get to the same page using firefox/safari/internet explorer the screen just hangs, loading. I can't seem to figure out the problem, hopefully you guys might be able to help me.

Thanks in advance

Associate
OP
Yeah i was puzzled as to why it loaded instantly through a proxy, but doesnt load using any of my normal browsers :S

Could it be a problem with my IP or something?

Associate
OP
It doesnt even time out, it just seems to load forever :/

Its a Linksys WRT54GL on Virgin / Telewest Broadband

The main paypal website loads, but i dont have a paypal account so i cant go further if thats what you wanted me to do, sorry.

I hope you can help, would be huge relief ;)

EDIT: The page i'm trying to get to is, https://online.lloydstsb.co.uk/customer.ibc?WT.svl=ibcplogon&WT.ac=hpIBlogon if that helps..

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Well i've only recently got the account, like the other day and since then (first time i tried to get on) it hasn't worked :/

Yeah ive got adblocker, but i disabled that, used safari - no addons, and ie - no addons, and still nothing.

Even tried a nokia 5800 browser, nothing lol :(

Associate
OP
Just tried running straight through the modem; nothing :(

Computer problem then?

But the page doesn't load on my nokia 5800 either, so im a bit puzzled :S

Could it have anything to do with my IP or something, seeing as the page does load through a proxy - just thought i'd throw that possibility in there :)

Associate
OP
Doubt it could be my online ID,

As the registering for online banking didnt load, i registered through a proxy.

I'm currently waiting on my online ID, should be coming through the post on monday, but its useless if i can't access my account online! Apart from through a proxy, which im not even sure is completely secure :(

Associate
OP
Scanning now :)

Yeah there is another computer in the house to try, its dead slow though :D but ill give it a try.

Im not upto date with this linux stuff, so that could be a problem, where do i start?

Is there anything else i can try?

Thanks for your help so far ;)

Back
Top Bottom