MCE insurance

spp

spp

Associate
These guys continually pop up as the cheapest on price comparison sites, by quite some margin. For example, when doing a quote for a Ducati 1198, fully comp is £269. The average seems to be around £700 (Carol Nash quoted £1200). Anyone have any experience with them?

spp

spp

Associate
OP
Haha :p I had noticed this before writing the post. Although the problem with bad reviews is, people will generally write bad things about a company when things go wrong, but not necessarily write things when they are satisfactory. Although, I do take the point, quite a lot of bad things have been written.

It'd be nice to know if anyone here has actually dealt with them, and were they ok?

spp

spp

Associate
OP
Yeah, I think that's probably for the best. Thanks for the reply :)

Going to look at some bikes this weekend. It's always an exciting time just before getting a new bike :D

spp

spp

Associate
OP
I'm going to look at a couple of Ducati 1198's. I've been meaning to change the GS for a few months, and was almost tempted to go back to a sports tourer like the VFR. However, lately I've been fancying a Ducati. I change my bikes fairly regularly, as I just love the variety. I've not had a v twin sports bike before, so I'm looking forward to trying something new. If I pick one up this weekend, plenty of pics will follow :D

spp

spp

Associate
OP
Skynet, are you getting the GS to replace the R1, or as a second bike?

I moved from a CBR1000RR to the GS1200 last year, and while I loved it, I just need to get another sports bike. If I could justify spending the money, I'd just keep the GS. But alas, I'll need to part ex it.

Back
Top Bottom