Microsoft 70-410 training videos

Man of Honour
Booked in to sit the exam next week, I'm getting a good 60% on the mock tests so I'm fairly confident with some studying this week I will pass. If not then I will know what to expect.

The issue I have is that all I am using is CBT nuggets and I find the pace very slow going and sometimes going off on tangents etc. Can someone recommend me an alternate (I don't mind paying).

It's the same with the CCNA videos, INE ones are much better than CBT however they only cover networking sadly.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Passed it today, was a bit cheekier than I expected and some of the NTFS/Share questions were a PITA, mainly due to the amount of information in the question and the small screen resolution.

Man of Honour
OP
In the end I just decided to go and sit it with minimal revision and some practice tests. I found CBT learning far too slow. I started looking at 70-411 but soon realised there's a lot I don't know so I'll set up a home lab and look at alternate training material. I'll take a look at PluralSight, thanks.

I generally don't like classroom based stuff as the pace is usually too slow and since I'm a contractor I don't get paid when I'm not in work.

Also decided to sit ICND 1 for a laugh and passed first time. :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
I think there's one question I saw on DSC, was quite simple as it asks what you have to do first which is start it. ICND is £100+VAT at Pearson Vue, same as MS I think.

Back
Top Bottom