Microsoft limits Xbox Game Pass subscription extensions in certain countries

Associate
  • Game Pass Ultimate can be extended to a maximum of 36 months in all countries where it’s available.
  • Game Pass Core, Game Pass for Console, and PC Game Pass can be extended to a maximum of 36 months in all countries where they’re available except for the following, where the limit is 13 months: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Singapore, Taiwan, and Turkey.
Not sure how many people this will affect but I'm personally on ultimate and my membership ends in Jan 2027 and I still have vouchers from Turkey upto 2028 so I'm good :)

I paid around £30 per year for vouchers (Turkey) when they were dirt cheap and I'm glad I got them when I did.

Last edited:
Soldato
The news comes directly from microsoft:
The only package that doesn't appear to be affected is Gamepass Ultimate which I am on as I use for both my son's Xbox Series S and for PC gaming. My Turkey vouchers lasts me up to 2028 so I'm not too bothered.

We're in 2024 and the max extension is usually 36 months right? how have you got until 2028 as that is 4 years away?

Associate
OP
I just managed to extend my Gamepass Ultimate subscription 3 more months using one of my vouchers so it looks like voucher still works on the Ultimate package at least :)

Back
Top Bottom