Minesweeper Have to guess?

Associate
d71f665b94.jpg

Solvable, or is a guess necessary?

Associate
OP
Thanks for showing the rest of the board. That wasn't clear in the original image.

What I showed in the original image was enough to disprove your thinking. The second 2 in from the left was only touching 2 of the bottom 3 squares, along with the adjacent 3 that is only touching the bottom 3 squares. Do you see? The second slightly expanded image wasn't necessary, it just showed the mine you could and did presume was adjacent to the left-most 2.

Associate
OP
Actually the clipped image shows there should be a mine diagonally up and right from the 2 which will elimate a the middle flag as others have also suggested. However the rest of the board has cleared that up now and you have marked it correctly. Although I think there could be a slight confusion cause by the colouring of those white tiles. They are already flipped which is not obvious. Most of us played minesweeper wih the old graphics!

Yes, was re-reading what you put and I just clicked you were talking about the "safe" tiles already discovered :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom