Mini ITX/Micro ATX (serious this time)

Soldato
Looking to downsize from full tower due to having a Micro ATX board. and it's just a big ugly, cable mess.

I have 2 HDD's and 1 SSD and PSU in my sig. Having a hard time finding a case that can accommodate all this as my PSU is 200mm long..

Fairly decent cable space or places to tie it up out the way of fans would be good, I have full custom cables.

I know going Mitx would need a new motherboard and maybe a SFX PSU that's more cash spent then..

Under £60 preferably, thanks.

Soldato
OP
Yeah did look at the phanteks, but a bit bigger than i wanted.

Well I wanted a decent PSU so I got one. anyways.. Thanks again and I'll have a look.

Soldato
OP
Thanks, the Temjin looks a bit tricky regarding setup and especially cable management. I'm keen on the last two though.

Looked at the V21 from Thermaltake, that seems good, fits 200mm and plenty of cable room underneath. Thoughts? I think I'll stick with Microatx to save the hassle and cash of a new motherboard, windows licence etc.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Looked at both, I like the look of the V21 one, as the DS airflow doesn't look great due to the side vents, how are both if anyone has owned one or knows? If either get a good/bad bad about them I may order tomorrow.

Soldato
OP
As I've 30 mins left before next day, I'd like to order very soon, any one got ANY last minute suggestions?

I've seen a flat motherboard V21 and a sideways V21 case.. I'd prefer the flat standing. Is that the Core V21 or just V21?

Just double checking that fits a 200mm psu with custom cables, 2 hdd's and 1 ssd.

Back
Top Bottom