Soldato
OP
@Jay85
Yeah we want to see more video
Maybe you could be the next youtube star
How abouts
A channel called Jays2pence :cry:
Worked for the other guy :cry:

I highly doubt it :cry:, seems YouTube comes with an inherent amount of drama that i definitely do not need in my life. I'm happy for people to view and appreciate the videos.

LOL Jays2pence, i like that. The UK edition in a Yorkshire accent that no one outside of the UK understands lol.

Soldato
I highly doubt it :cry:, seems YouTube comes with an inherent amount of drama that i definitely do not need in my life. I'm happy for people to view and appreciate the videos.

LOL Jays2pence, i like that. The UK edition in a Yorkshire accent that no one outside of the UK understands lol.
Yeah that's why I like derbuaer
Even if I can never spell his name right lol
Don't get drama and over hyped up
Just the facts

Soldato
OP
Yeah that's why I like derbuaer
Even if I can never spell his name right lol
Don't get drama and over hyped up
Just the facts

I always miss the "R" when i type his name :cry:.

Yup, stick to the facts, if its rubbish then say its rubbish. People are far too often scared of losing sponsorships if they post an honest opinion about their product.

I did the same with Bitspower, had some concerns with some of their products and voiced it to my contact. He agreed and made the effort to look into and fix the issues at hand, that's how a company should operate.

Last edited:
Soldato
I did the same with Bitspower, had some concerns with some of their products and voiced it to my contact. He agreed and made the effort to look into and fix the issues at hand, that's how a company should operate.
As opposed to a certain other big name who hired a prolific modder as their chief designer rapidly sending their products into form over function, supplied multiple thousands of pounds of kit out to modders as a glorified circle jerk then started charging hundreds of pounds for some slabs of acrylic only to stop paying staff and suppliers.

Yeah, let's not be like them.

Soldato
OP
As opposed to a certain other big name who hired a prolific modder as their chief designer rapidly sending their products into form over function, supplied multiple thousands of pounds of kit out to modders as a glorified circle jerk then started charging hundreds of pounds for some slabs of acrylic only to stop paying staff and suppliers.

Yeah, let's not be like them.

Don't even need to speculate at this point do we? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom