Modern alternatives for Sony WH-1000XM4 ?

Associate
Hi guys, would be glad for any advices on this question.
So I have been seriously thinking last time about Bluetooth Headphones. I don't have any particular preferences (mixed use, including gaming time to time, but nothing serious - I am not really into a music), since it would be my first bluetooth headphones.
I have been watching for a Sony WH-1000XM4 for a year, or so and on average people say they are quite comfortable. Plus nowadays at Amazon, Sony WH-1000XM4 cost around £198 (lowest price for the las 6 months). The only thing that is stopping me, is that while WH-1000XM4 still kicking - it looks a bit outdated by specs. I was googling for modern option at same price category and something like Sennheiser Momentum 4 Wireless (£240 at Amazon) beat them by specs. But the thing with Momentum 4 Wireless - they are not foldable - it is not a big issue, but nice thing to have if you are don't wear the on the neck in building/cinema/grocery etc (I am walking with a backpack almost everywhere).
So basically any new alternatives for alternatives for Sony WH-1000XM4 ?

Soldato
WH1000XM4's are still up there and in some cases better than the new XM5's imo.

I regret selling my XM4s for the XM5 some days. It has annoying adaptive ANC which reduces it's effectiveness and can't be turned off.

Bluetooth headphones might not be an option for gaming though. Some people notice the audio delay.

Soldato
The new beats pro but its truely down to your own preference no right or wrong the edifier WH700NB probably the best budget champion by far and they are foldable as the akg 371 they are very portable

Back
Top Bottom