Modular SFX PSU (not SFX-L) recommendations for a spare PC?

Associate
I have a spare PC with i5-12400 + 3060 Ti in a Fractal Terra case with 120mmx15mm fan installed on the bottom, which restricts my options a bit and it'd a lot easier (cable management wise) if the PSU came with sleeved cables instead of these flat ones, but I can't seem to find a decent enough option that's not too expensive, it's been a while since I've looked at and bought a SFX PSU, so I'm a bit out of the loop.

I currently have a Corsair SF450 powering it (without the GPU plugged in), but I'm reluctant to use it long term or push it given the problem I've had with it in the past and I don't want to risk anything.

I see OCUK has Lian Li SP750 available, which has more power capacity than I need but seems to tick all the boxes, but I have no idea how good it is.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have a spare PC with i5-12400 + 3060 Ti in a Fractal Terra case with 120mmx15mm fan installed on the bottom, which restricts my options a bit and it'd a lot easier (cable management wise) if the PSU came with sleeved cables instead of these flat ones, but I can't seem to find a decent enough option that's not too expensive, it's been a while since I've looked at and bought a SFX PSU, so I'm a bit out of the loop.

I currently have a Corsair SF450 powering it (without the GPU plugged in), but I'm reluctant to use it long term or push it given the problem I've had with it in the past and I don't want to risk anything.

I see OCUK has Lian Li SP750 available, which has more power capacity than I need but seems to tick all the boxes, but I have no idea how good it is.

I have the Lian Li SP750 in another rig and works well, fairly quiet too. It's not A-Tier but tbh with the rig you're running it will be more than adequate.

Associate
OP
Yeah, even with full load on both CPU and GPU, it'd barely reach half the PSU's capacity, reviews for it seem decent and it's the cheapest modular SFX PSU with sleeved cables available that I can grab right now, guess I'll go for it, thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom