Name of book please?

Soldato
I hope i'm not mixing up books here and i'm thinking this may be a Dan Brown book?

At start a prostitute is crushed to death under the weight of a fat guy in a hotel room - the fat guy had been stealth killed (poison?)

After a mammoth chase the hero and a woman arrange to meet a friendly in a coffee shop, but find they have been drugged (GHB?) and bundled into a car.

It may have something to do with sleeper agents who are activated by a Russian word? It's the name of the book and the activation word that has given me a brain worm :)

Soldato
ChatGPT -

Yes, you're describing the plot of "The Incrementalists" by Steven Brust and Skyler White, not a Dan Brown book. It involves a secret society called the Incrementalists who have been working throughout history to subtly influence events for the better. The activation word you mentioned is indeed a central element of the story.

Soldato
OP
ChatGPT -

Yes, you're describing the plot of "The Incrementalists" by Steven Brust and Skyler White, not a Dan Brown book. It involves a secret society called the Incrementalists who have been working throughout history to subtly influence events for the better. The activation word you mentioned is indeed a central element of the story.

Mmmmm, i don't think it's this one. Will give chatGPT a try too - good thinking!

Man of Honour
At start a prostitute is crushed to death under the weight of a fat guy in a hotel room - the fat guy had been stealth killed (poison?)

After a mammoth chase the hero and a woman arrange to meet a friendly in a coffee shop, but find they have been drugged (GHB?) and bundled into a car.

It may have something to do with sleeper agents who are activated by a Russian word?

Winnie-the-Pooh.

Back
Top Bottom