New car + Insurance included?

Associate
I have just been put on to this website www.youngmarmalade.co.uk as i am having my driving test pretty soon and the insurance is shocking as im 19, im talking £2000 + for 1L cars and above!

This site sells new cars and some used also but they include insurance on them in the monthly payments and it turns out to be around the same price as me just getting insurance on some old banger i would probably buy.

I was looking at a Seat Ibiza off there site as it seems to be the only car i can afford from there (that i like) but saying that they dont have much choice of cars to choose from.

So im just wondering if anyone noes of any other sites or companys that have insurance included when you buy a car, im really interested in the Ibiza but if anything els pops up on another site i could be tempted, i have searched around but none seem to include insurance unless im not looking good enough :rolleyes:

Associate
OP
Is there any other options, maybe even a lease type deal were i dont keep the car at the end, i just want to crank up some NCBor just more years before i start to get cars i will enjoy driving, working in a bm garage will give me my driving fix untill i can afford insurance on these types of cars.

Back
Top Bottom