NobleChairs icon in leather

Associate
Any advice on the Icon from Noble, I’m not a gamer so don’t really like the look of most gaming chairs but the Icon in Cognac caught my eye as the colour matches the theme in my office.

just wondering how comfortable this is as most days I spend about 10-12hrs on my chair.

Associate
I have a noble chairs hero and I sit on it all day long, its really comfy. I am a professional software developer, so I am in the chair most of the time.
It's also super robust and I think it will last many years.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thanks for the replies, I’ve ordered the Cognac and should be here tomorrow.

I read of a lot of people stating these are very firm so ordered the Noble Chairs memory foam seat cushion that’s currently on pre order, no idea when I’ll get that though.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Well, received my icon yesterday afternoon, pretty easy to install, took about 15mins.

Came with a head pillow and lumber pillow with straps, ditched the lumber as it’s too large and uncomfortable, the chair has a slight lumber support build in which I am finding perfect for me.

The seat is a little firm but still comfortable, memory seat cushion arriving soon hopefully to make it better.

The chair looks and feels absolutely stunning, much better then all the videos and pictures I looked at, quality seems exceptional, only gripe would be that the could have made the two side levers better, they just look and feel cheap.

Overall a happy chap, been on it since 6pm working and it’s now 3am without issue.

Associate
Well, received my icon yesterday afternoon, pretty easy to install, took about 15mins.

Came with a head pillow and lumber pillow with straps, ditched the lumber as it’s too large and uncomfortable, the chair has a slight lumber support build in which I am finding perfect for me.

The seat is a little firm but still comfortable, memory seat cushion arriving soon hopefully to make it better.

The chair looks and feels absolutely stunning, much better then all the videos and pictures I looked at, quality seems exceptional, only gripe would be that the could have made the two side levers better, they just look and feel cheap.

Overall a happy chap, been on it since 6pm working and it’s now 3am without issue.

Can I ask, which memory foam cushion did you order? thanks.

Associate
OP
Can I ask, which memory foam cushion did you order? thanks.
One below, I wouldn’t get it if you have a lighter coloured chair to be honest as it has rubber on the base which stained my seat base, the base was replaced by overclockers due to this.

It’s also not as comfortable as you would expect, as it has some honeycomb rubber on the top of the memory foam. I’m looking for a new one if you come across any please let me know.

I do like the pillow though and overclockers offered return/refund but I kept it just for the pillow.

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks very much for the info. Im in the market for a new chair but just cant find one thats not really hard under your arse. My son has a Secret lab Omega which I really llike apart form it being too hard. Been looking at office type chairs but again they seem great for your back by not your butt.

Associate
OP
Thanks very much for the info. Im in the market for a new chair but just cant find one thats not really hard under your arse. My son has a Secret lab Omega which I really llike apart form it being too hard. Been looking at office type chairs but again they seem great for your back by not your butt.
Icon is pretty firm, I read of this before ordering but still much better then my previous chair.

Back
Top Bottom