Nzxt power supplys

Permabanned
Has anyone got one of these what ate they like ?
Yep! C850, LOVE it! Mine is a tasty spec Seasonic in a posh dress, has a zero rpm fan mode, and even with that disabled, I've yet to hear the fan. 10 Year warranty, 80+ Gold, fully modular, and the cables come in a posh purple washbag :cry:

iu

Last edited:
Associate
Same (except I have the C650 model). Been used for a v.quiet build running 24/7 since I got it a couple of years ago. Never heard any fan noise and no annoying electrical buzzing noises, perfect!

Last edited:
Associate
The purple bag is a key part of the total package!
You can, erm, put your unused cables in it and then, umm, put it back in the box and then, if you're like me, put that in a bigger box in your loft.

(Got a C650, very pleased with it)

Permabanned
You only got it for the purple bag ;)
:cry: I didn't even know it came with one, I unboxed it and laughed my ass off! It's still in the box it came with, to quote myself to a mate "it came with this cool washbag, I'll never use it, but it was nice they put the effort it!" hahaha
The purple bag is a key part of the total package!
You can, erm, put your unused cables in it and then, umm, put it back in the box and then, if you're like me, put that in a bigger box in your loft.

(Got a C650, very pleased with it)
Yep! It's living it's best life in the box that the PSU came in, which is living in a bigger box the case came in, along with the other boxes, so basically my cases box, is like a block of flats for all the PC parts :cry::D

Soldato
OP
i finally got this power supply today and noticed that the 8pin connecters has a joint 8pin connecter on the same lead you no what i mean so theres 2 8 pin leads with 4 connecters . is this safe to use on my 4090 as i use a lian li strimer for the 4090 its a 3 8 pin connecter to the 12phvwr connecter into the 4090. the reason im asking this is i always thought its better to run of a separate power cable and not 2 of the one lead//sorry if this is confusing..

this my 12pwvr lead .

Last edited:
Associate
Yeah you're fine, seems like it's pretty much designed for high end stuff so the PSU can easily handle it. No comment on the striker though.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
i finally got this power supply today and noticed that the 8pin connecters has a joint 8pin connecter on the same lead you no what i mean so theres 2 8 pin leads with 4 connecters . is this safe to use on my 4090 as i use a lian li strimer for the 4090 its a 3 8 pin connecter to the 12phvwr connecter into the 4090. the reason im asking this is i always thought its better to run of a separate power cable and not 2 of the one lead//sorry if this is confusing..

this my 12pwvr lead .
If you have 3 8 pins then you're sharing the load between 2 cables anyway, so you'll probably find it is fine, but if you can conveniently avoid doing it then I would, especially since you're running a 4090.

Back
Top Bottom