** OcUK Community TeamSpeak Server **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Having had lots of fun with the OcUK Battlefield 4 Community on Teamspeak, following on from a discussion with 5UB we thought it would be a good idea to spread the love and host a TS server for use by all the OcUK Community.

Anybody and everybody is welcome - it's there for the use of OcUK Forum Members and friends. If you want a channel creating for the game you are playing please just post here and we'll get it created for you.

Server Connection Details
85.236.100.27:21657

Server Rules
  • No ban on swearing, but please refrain from anything racist, homophobic and things along those lines.
  • No soundboard/music playing whilst people are gaming.
  • For those using voice activation, please ensure your settings are configured to ensure you aren't constantly transmitting.

Server Ranks
dG4Ja7i.png - Server Administrator
wZ4ibmu.png - Channel Administrator
DZ7pU1t.png - Regular User
MCZ4obb.png - Visitor

Server Admins
Forum Name (TS Username)
wndsr
JOSH86
wanderer89 (chippy)
Fire_Fly (Sidewinder)
Nexus18 (Nexus)
Buster2312 (Crispy)
TonyTurbo78 (TonyTurbo)
HazardO
Flighty

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I had that on my Logitech G340 headset, apparently something to do with noise cancellation not functioning as intended. The main reason why it's there is so people don't transmit all their heavy breathing, mumbling, sneezing, yawning etc... :D

Soldato
OP
Nice work. I also got a community license and a server running a while back with the idea of doing this but..yeah..I've been too lazy :p Have you got the standard community license or are you having to pay for it, if you don't mind me asking?

There were 5 of us who started it a few months back so just a normal paid-for server from Multiplay. We aren't precious about admin or anything like that so will give it to frequent visitors :)

Soldato
OP
If you guys need any help, I can email through my company email. Or if you need something more. Email me, and I can see what I can do to help. :)

Thanks buddy. At the moment given it's still a relatively new thing we'll leave as it is, then if it takes off and gains more regulars we can explore doing something a bit different.

In the mean time, new faces (or voices to be pedantic) are always welcome. :)

Soldato
OP
tech-support-how-mayz-i-help.jpg

Soldato
OP
I've only just seen this thread :o

I shall idle when I'm playing Arma 3 on my own.
Also could I request a "racing/driving" channel. I'm leaning more towards an iRacing channel. A few of us are quite active on there and everyone needs some advice setting up a car or learning a racing line. I shall mention it in the iracing thread.

I'll add an iRacing channel that can be used for any games of that genre. By all means invite some more people on, seems a shame not to use it!

Soldato
OP
Good to see more people using the TS server. I've just updated the OP with server ranks for easy identification.

The server is open to everybody feel free to invite friends. :)

Soldato
OP
JS put me as a channel Admin, because I am pretty much always on CS:GO :D What can I do? I know I can move and kick people, but apart from that? I can't do anything though. For some reason I have been put as a visitor too. Can it be that? I tried to move people and it said insufficient privileges.

Can I add a CS:GO sub-room. Maybe make them as Team 1, Team 2 and Team 3 please.

Generally we have either two groups doing MM, or when we play the OCUK 5v5, we have to use a casual room. And if there are some people there (i have friends that I play with who go there, but have nothing to do with OCUK) we move over to PvZ/Rift room.

Will get it done tomorrow for you. :)

Soldato
OP
Just to provide an update on what Josh posted above.

Unfortunately as we both had hardware changes at the same time, we lost the ability to use the 'Head Admin' user group as our accounts were tied to our machines. As a result, I've had to reinstall the server but it has a different IP address.

Will provide more updates very shortly as I'm going to see if Multiplay can give us our old one back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom