Greboth - 25 +1 Fastest Lap
glenimp617 - 18
R1gg4 - 15
RevBillyG - 12
mrcookie73 - 10
$hi - 8
DangerousDan - 6
OllieH82 - 4

Huge thanks to all those who participated in tonights event!

Underboss
Good race, I could have done double the amount of laps this time, I was well into it, I was in the zone
1:44.xx best time for me so far too
Happy with what I achieved on race day

Thanks Glen for organising

Congrats greboth on taking the win and fastest lap
Congrats to riggs for getting an outstanding 3rd place, you drove not like miss daisy

Unluckily Glen for not taking the win, but still a very good result none the less

Well done to the rest of the field you're times where very good

Last edited:
Associate
Must admit the race seemed to go by very quickly.. first time I looked up to see the laps i'd done it was 9.. by that time I was in third.. and quite a few seconds clear (que driving miss daisy mode!!) ;)

It was very quiet and maybe that's why it seemed to fly by, i can only recall one 'oh ****' from @ShiWarrior as well so must have had a good race.. :)

Congrats all on the race, enjoyable!!

Associate
Is this open to late entrants? I've just picked up AMS2 but not yet got it running and tried in VR. I might be up for joining in a couple of weeks after some hotlap practice.
Join the discord in post 1, we often have practice sessions at various times during the week. all welcome!.

There's a real range of ability, so don't worry about not being fast.. only one or two of us are in that category (not me :) )

Back
Top Bottom