*** Official Ubiquiti Discussion Thread ***

Man of Honour
Still winds me up that "Pro Max" isn't the top of the range, and "Ultra" means flexibility rather than balls-to-the-wall specs.
That's the issue with using fancy names for products rather than model numbers. I think it's also confusing to those new to the ecosystem. What next? UDM-SE Ultra Mega Pro Maximus? :cry:

Associate
I wonder whether there will be a non rackmount gateway with that Quad-core ARM® Cortex®-A57 at 2.0 GHz processor? I suspect not, if we get anything else with that CPU it will be a variant of the rackmount UXG-Pro. UXG-Pro Max? :D

Soldato
Note sure the Pro Max if aimed at existing SE or Pro owners.

High availability is a rather expensive endeavour for home internet and not sure there is a huge need for raid 1 on protect cameras either. If you did need it, you probably have their dedicated NVR anyway.

Soldato
Note sure the Pro Max if aimed at existing SE or Pro owners.

High availability is a rather expensive endeavour for home internet and not sure there is a huge need for raid 1 on protect cameras either. If you did need it, you probably have their dedicated NVR anyway.

It is not aimed at home users from the videos I've seen. Both have said large deployments and mentioned no PoE, 5Gbps throughput with IDS/IPS.

Back
Top Bottom