Ori and the Blind Forest (stunning 2d game) coming early 2015)

Soldato
OP
This game would look so good in native ultra-wide aspect ratio. Why would they neglect such a resolution on such a glorious looking game? Are they a bit dead in the eyeballs?

I've decided that I will no longer pay money for a game that doesn't have either native ultra-wide support or user modded support through changing a config file.
I posted in the Steam thread where the dev was trying to justify his decision (he even owns an LG 21:9 :rolleyes:) it makes no sense the dev talks about having to create more art for the game but its a scrolling 2D game the art is already there just remove the artificial 16:9 constraint surely how hard can that be if a talented modder can do it in a few minutes :rolleyes:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/261570/discussions/0/617329150708892801/

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
21:9 was fixed a few weeks ago as well not by the dev even though he owns a LG 21:9 he stated on the Steam forums 21:9 was not ever possible yet the modders made one a few days later & the game looks the same ;) so full credit to the 21:9 modders & no credit to the dev who is also the game designer & owns the studio behind the game :rolleyes: (he obviously cba to make it 21:9 native).

When this is 75% off I will buy as no native 21:9 support so any Steam patch (which are now mandatory will disable 21:9 again as it alters the game exe).

Soldato
OP
Definitive Edition is now out on Steam. £3.75 upgrade until 27th May Only if you already own Ori on Steam that is.

Windows 10 Store version is £14.99 :eek:

Back
Top Bottom