Pentagon releases UFO footage

Associate

Video popped up on April 1st, not reading too much into that :) but interesting list of sciences various potential solutions for the Fermi Paradox. Scientists aren't really taking it too seriously in general I think is the overall message.

Last edited:
Soldato

However, a responsive video related to the incident was withheld in full under Exemption (b)(1), which protects information deemed critical to national defense or foreign policy and properly classified under an Executive order. This video was not previously mentioned by Gaetz, and it is unclear if Gaetz had seen the video, or if the image he did see was a screen grab from it.

Interesting that the government has in a way confirmed they have footage

Soldato
SpaceX launched a falcon 9 rocket on that very day (Jan 26th, 2023), so it seems that the most likely and reasonable explanation is that the pilot intercepted some of the stages as they were coming down into the gulf of mexico.

The bit about it apparently "disabling the radar" obviously doesn't appear in any of the documents I could find, and isn't in the declassified summary (surprise surprise), so I think that's probably somebody telling lies for additional shock effect.

Soldato

Interesting capture that one, there's the raw video of it on Reddit too, can FPV drones be encased in aerodynamic shells or is that not practical due to airflow messing things up for the propellers ? Seems logical the next step in drone tech is some outer casing to better protect the drone and maybe give it better flight ability but maybe we're not at that stage yet ?

Soldato

Interesting capture that one, there's the raw video of it on Reddit too, can FPV drones be encased in aerodynamic shells or is that not practical due to airflow messing things up for the propellers ? Seems logical the next step in drone tech is some outer casing to better protect the drone and maybe give it better flight ability but maybe we're not at that stage yet ?
We can get shells on drones but its extremely rare and tends to cause flight stability problems. I wouldn't expect a drone with a shell to be flying that high up over the city or that close to a plane. I could be wrong but I don't think every day shop drones have full shells though there are a tiny handful with half or part shells. Its also worth pointing out the plane is going fast in the opposite direction of the object. This will be creating an illusion of the object moving or going much faster then it really is. I hate saying balloon but this is a low information video with very little data to go on. So we cannot rule out a stationary balloon that the plane was flying past. Given the shape and planes flight path its more likely to be a balloon then a drone although there isn't really enough evidence to prove anything either way.

Man of Honour
This week's Why Files is about the tall whites, there's no evidence to prove the serviceman right or wrong, but plenty of things are connected between the 1940s and 50s either way. Highly recommend watching last week's episode about free energy too as the two go hand in hand.

Back
Top Bottom