Photoshop aligning text

Soldato
Photoshop gurus is there a more of a auto method of aligning text, i know that from the center frame the center of each frame is 224px from each other so need text to center on each frame as it's a bit of a pain doing it manually

Untitled-1.jpg

Dup

Dup

Soldato
May be able to draw a grid using rulers so the rulers sit central where you need (may be quick just to drag the rulers manually). The text later will then snap centrally when you drag it over.

Soldato
if you use the marquee tool to make a perfect shape around each frame. Make sure you selected on the text layer in the layers panel, then click the move tool and use the alignment menu at the top of align centre. It will align centre of the marquee not the page.

Soldato
Haven't been using photoshop for a while (switched to affinity) so my memory is a tad rusty and to be honest didn't need to do this that often.

I'd have set this up differently (I'm guessing you copy pasted each screen), I'd have made the text box full width of the image and then just used the 'center text' option from paragraph, especially if you just want the text in the middle of the page.

A quick google found the below, the first method (select text layer, ctrl+a, centre vertically icon in toolbar) might be a quicker option than what you're doing.

Back
Top Bottom