PS4 Warframe - Players, trading etc.

Soldato
Didn't see a thread about Warframe on here.

Anyone else playing this? I tried it on PC ages ago and couldn't get into it, but I've been playing it daily since I downloaded it on PS4 and I'm really enjoying it.

If anyone is giving it a go I don't mind helping out some new guys too even though I'm no expert myself. Also wondered if anyone would be interested in setting up an OcUK clan and stuff so we can team up to do some missions.

Soldato
OP
Sounds good. I guess not many from here are playing it, surprising. It's like a better version of mass effect 3 co-op. Though it's got micro transactions which may put people off.

Soldato
OP
I don't know of an EU Clan, was thinking we could set up an OcUK clan if we have enough guys who want in? Wont be exclusive UK, but can get mostly EU/UK guys in.

Also yeah, plat prices for PS4 are too high. It's ridiculous.

Add me to PSN guys, I will get some games in with you :)

Soldato
OP
WTF didnt know this thread existed, only just saw some vids of the game today and I want to play it - definitely up for some co-op once my Warframe has been levelled up a bit. Would love to part of something more organised too. I just need a ninja sword and a bow :p

Whats the best beginner Warframe? Think you can choose from 3 IIRC. Also what should I spend the starter platinum on?

ps3ud0 :cool:

I'd go with Loki. Maybe not the best beginner one, but probably the best from the 3.

Also as said, dont spent money on warframes or weapons, buy Orokin reactors (Later on), formas (Even later on), paints, slots for weapons and warframes.

Soldato
OP
I picked one up today.

I am after a split chamber now.

I've had a right old blast the past couple of days, put two forma on my soma, my Nova finished building this morning and it's hilarious fun running around dropping molecular prime all over the shop.

Nova is amazing, I forma'd her 3 times already, she's beast.

Finally got my E Siphon.

Back
Top Bottom