PSU for an older system

Associate
Back in mid-2012 I built a PC spec'ed for me on a tight budget here. The original intention was to play mid-range games on it, but I ultimately didn't get much use out of it in that regard as I just kind of grew out of gaming as much as I used to. Recently (somewhat conveniently timed as it has served the main bulk of its purpose) the PSU decided it had had enough. My main question here is, are there any viable PSUs still being sold by Overclockers UK that I can use for it?

The PC served me well at uni, and I'm not that interested in updating anything else as I'm beginning my career fairly soon and am looking forward to having much more disposable income that I can spend on an entirely new much more powerful build in the relatively near future. For now, I just need to resolve the PSU issue so I can carry on using it for convenience.

This was the original spec:
MSI HD 7850 Twin Frozr III OC 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Cards
Intel Core i5-3570K 3.40GHz (Ivybridge) Socket LGA1155 Processor (77W) - Retail
Gigabyte Z77X-D3H Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
Cooler Master Silent Pro Modular 700W '80 Plus Bronze' Power Supply
Seagate Barracuda 1TB SATA - OEM (ST500DM002)
Zalman Z9 Plus Tower Case with Fan Controller - Black
Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit (BLS2CP4G3D1609DS1S00CEU)
OcUK 22x DVD±RW SATA ReWriter (Black) - OEM
The only thing I changed in the last two years was adding more RAM to resolve a memory issue, so there are no important changes to note.

Associate
OP
Warranty said:
In Europe:

Within the first 2 years after purchase, please return your product (or for power supplies installed within our enclosures, just the failed power supply) to your dealer or reseller for a replacement. If the product is still within warranty and you can no longer return it to your dealer, please contact Cooler Master Customer Support for assistance and instructions. Cooler Master will not accept returns without prior approval and an RMA number.

When returning product, please be sure to enclose a clear description of the problem and your proof of purchase with the defective product and return it as instructed by Cooler Master. Be sure to package the product securely (preferably in its original packaging) and ship it postpaid. Your dealer or Cooler Master will not be responsible for damage due to shipping. During the warranty period, your product will be repaired or replaced without charge, excluding shipping and handling.
Alright, guess I just contact Overclockers then. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom