Recommend a SFX PSU

Soldato
I won’t sell mine either. I don’t need an ITX build anymore but it’s a great psu so why replace it?
Same here.

I got the SF750 as i was toying with the idea of going ITX but it never panned out. (could not pass it up at just under £100)

Still works ok in a full size case albeit with cable extensions (may splash out on full size cables i can get them cheap enough).

Associate
Same here.

I got the SF750 as i was toying with the idea of going ITX but it never panned out. (could not pass it up at just under £100)

Still works ok in a full size case albeit with cable extensions (may splash out on full size cables i can get them cheap enough).
I got mine for £95 too! Bargain! Sold my basic TX650 watt psu in the process.

I’ll have to check out those cable extenders if I do move to a micro ATX machine.

Soldato
Was thinking i only need the full size 24 pin cable as i always use a 8 pin extender for ease of unplugging (socket is behind a thick radiator) and the GPU needs the adapter cable anyways. No cables needed for NVME drives helps as well.

Associate
Hey there! I've been diving into SFX PSUs recently, and here are a few recommendations based on my research and experience:

1. Corsair SF Series: Known for their reliability and performance, Corsair's SF series offers a range of wattages to suit different setups. Plus, they often come with a reputable warranty.
  2. Seasonic Focus SGX: Seasonic is another top-tier brand in the Power Solution Units Market, and their Focus SGX line is well-regarded for its efficiency and build quality.
  3. SilverStone SX Series: SilverStone specializes in small form factor components, and their SX series PSUs are no exception. They're compact yet powerful, making them ideal for compact builds.

Back
Top Bottom