Redundancy & incorrect job contracts

Associate
Hey! So, I'm going to be.made redundant. Well my current role is being made redundant and head count of the team I lead reduced.

However, after looking through my HR records (electronic system - I work for large international company)

It appears when I changed jobs a couple of years ago, HR at the time screwed something up, so my.contract and my HR record still have me as my old role (which will.still exisit)

I wonder if there are any HR or legal people here that would give their opinions on whether legally, I'm still.contracted for my previous role and should not be made redundant.

Grasping at straws a little.

Associate
OP
Thanks for all your comments. The company has a good redundancy process and I would get a higher priority over not at risk people for any roles which are paged. I'll speak to hr and go from there!

Associate
OP
As an update on this. I had a job created for me back in my old business (same.company) doing the previous role I had,.no change of benefits etc. Which was nice of them.

Still quite irritated by the whole affair though... as I'm sure they could have just thought about this and done this in the first place and mapped me back.

Back
Top Bottom