Redundancy

Soldato
OP
@mysticsniper

The people demand updates!
No worries, has been an eventful week.

The settlement agreement was reached on Monday, I forwarded the document to my solicitor, who has sent it straight back with a list of amendments needed to be made. An example is them not paying enough tax, or having me agree to be terminated and not made redundant.

On the job front, I am down to the third and final interview, with 4 companies. Just waiting on an offer from another.

Soldato
OP
I was offered a job just before Christmas, but just before the paperwork came through, there was a blanket ban job offers.

To get around the ban, I've been offered a 3-6 month contract work inside IR35 while the temp hiring ban is in place. I'm, just waiting on approval for my daily rate.

On the other interviews, I've noticed quite a few freudian slips when they comment in passing how they are building a young dynamic team etc..

So I'm thinking is my age an issue?

Then feedback is the usual positive notes, however the other candidate is more inline with our current values, etc...

Soldato
On the other interviews, I've noticed quite a few freudian slips when they comment in passing how they are building a young dynamic team etc..

So I'm thinking is my age an issue?
That’s probably enough for unfair selection criteria / dismissal right there if you mean in the context of redundancy discussions.

Not that I’m suggesting pursuing that angle.

Back
Top Bottom