Remembering the SEGA Saturn, and the big-wig execs that started the real console fanboy wars (!)

Associate
I also had the Christmas Nights disc, which I just gave away, thinking nothing of it as a dumb teenager. You wanna hear a really sad story of how I was conned out of a sizable Sega Saturn treasure trove? Just ask.

With regards to Ridge Racer,did you figure out the backwards 360 around the corners? Also I discovered a glitch where if you slide around a corner and just gently tap the d-pad in a certain way,you can exceed the speed limit of your car by about 50kph. None of my friends could understand how my times were double digits ahead of them lol. I also used to load up Ripgroove before playing :p

Last edited:
Associate

Didn't want to start a new thread but whoever signed off on thinking this music was okay for any machine never mind the "advanced" 32X needed a serious slap in the face :D

Just found this "gem" on a regular scour of youtube for good VGM covers. And this was an official track for one of the most iconic games ever created :)

On the same search i found this real gem,
made with mario paint composer ffs:cry:

Associate

Didn't want to start a new thread but whoever signed off on thinking this music was okay for any machine never mind the "advanced" 32X needed a serious slap in the face :D

Just found this "gem" on a regular scour of youtube for good VGM covers. And this was an official track for one of the most iconic games ever created :)

On the same search i found this real gem,
made with mario paint composer ffs:cry:
Mario paint? Is that the Snes game? I've got Mario Maker on Wii-U but I've never played it. Too busy getting ****** tbh

Back
Top Bottom