Samsung Firmware Update

Associate
Does anyone know where to find the Samsung firmware for the LS24C360EAUXXU monitor. I have followed all of the instructions, Support, Software & Manual, model number which it finds and all it offers is various manuals and "install device" which I have downloaded and tried and it offers to update the drivers which are identical to the one installed by Windows. Does this just mean that there are no firmware updates available yet?

My monitor is not waking up to boot and I have to press the joystick to bring it on which is why I am asking. I have already upgraded the graphics card drivers.

Soldato
Does anyone know where to find the Samsung firmware for the LS24C360EAUXXU monitor. I have followed all of the instructions, Support, Software & Manual, model number which it finds and all it offers is various manuals and "install device" which I have downloaded and tried and it offers to update the drivers which are identical to the one installed by Windows. Does this just mean that there are no firmware updates available yet?

My monitor is not waking up to boot and I have to press the joystick to bring it on which is why I am asking. I have already upgraded the graphics card drivers.
There is no firmware update for this model because it can't be updated by the user, it doesn't even have a USB connection to update it.

The only thing i can see in the user manual is an option for source detection manual or auto so may be worth checking that or trying a factory reset.

Back
Top Bottom