Secret lab titan Evo 2022 or noble hero black edition?

Soldato
I'm a bit torn, I've read and watched lots of reviews..

Both in the same ball park price wise, both look good.

How to make a choice, I've seen plenty of complaints and praise for both models... reading between the lines I suppose it's a flip of the coin, with the titan winning as they come in better colours for my decour, and the heros look a bit cheesy and less classy.

Soldato
OP
Hahaha thanks!

I'm 6'3 and 100kg give or take... although I've read the revised Titan 2022 version is wider with less agressive 'racing car seat' curves, and they do an XL version which might be an option as my weight/height puts me at the top limit of the regular size.. I think I might go with an XL titan 2022, but the customer support is a worry.

Hmmm....lol

Soldato
OP
Thanks, yeah I've read the other thread and read about the creek (although Im sure I saw a youtube review vid on this and they were saying new ones are shipping with an upgraded part or something?) -does it just creeak when adjusting it or is it every time you move?

Soldato
OP
Just by way of update, I took a risk and went for a sectret lab titan 2022, XL.

I'm guessing I got the revised components as the lumbar doesnt seem to make any noise. really nice chair so far, but only used it for a few hours so far.

Some observations:

• The XL is BIG lol. I'm right on the edge of regular or XL according to thier specs, at 6'3 and 100kg. I think the regular one would feel a bit more snug, but the XL allows me to wiggle around and shift position more I guess. I certainly wouldn't get the XL if your under 6 foot, and not fat, mainly as I think the distance between the arm rests would be too wide.
  • The arm rests rattle if you wiggle them but not a big deal.
  • Excellent adjustment and very comfy. Firm but supportive, maybe a tiny bit too firm but I guess it will break in a bit over time, so I'm happy with that, I wouldn't want the foam to collapse and it become uncomfortable.
Overall I'd give it 9/10, so far.

Back
Top Bottom