Selling Nissan 350z .... ideas please ?!

Associate
Evening all, My Dads selling his 350z after purchasing a nice new Lexus is220d but hasn't had any luck selling or even getting any viewings !

Now Im well aware this is a restricted market especially within today's climate but can anyone see something wrong with the eBay listing ? Any major No no's ?

P.S this isnt one of those LOOK AT MY CAR FOR SALE threads, genuine advice wanted please :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140850302896?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Associate
OP
If it were about March next year I'd probably buy that. It's the interior I want and I could deal with the colour (although I'd rather black). Looks like a good advert and the price isn't *too* bad and reflects that it's lowish milage and in good nick.

Thanks for the feedback ! :)

Yeah he's looked after it so well I cant believe no one has snapped it up tbf... had two silly offers of £5000 for it which is clearly dealers

Associate
OP
Do people really buy cars at that price point from eBay? Presumably you'd have more interest on Pistonheads and/or Autotrader

Well I cant see why not ! eBay isn't what it used to be in terms of reputation for being dodgy ( most of the time :p)

I'm looking at a BMW E92 on the bay at over £13k so it is possible...

Back
Top Bottom