Sennheiser G4me One or AKG K702 ?

Associate
hi guys I have sound blaster zxr and a pair of sennheiser pc 360 headset and a pair of beyerdynamic DT770 pro headphones and I was wondering if their is any difference in sound going from the pc160's to the g4me one headset when playing games like battlefield and cs go or would I be far better off spending the same money on the AKG K702 headphones or is there some other headphones or headset that sound better for upto £200 ?

Last edited:
Associate
OP
i think I might have to pass on the G4me one as they seem exactly the same as my sennheiser pc360's.ive always liked the sennheiser sound so maybe their headphones will be best choice. I only have the beyerdynamic dt770's for late night gaming cos the wife can hear my pc360's open back cos she has super hearing I don't lol

Associate
OP
im confused as to what to try as most reviews are all about music and I want for gaming. not sure which to go for out of the sennheiser hd598 closed back or open back (sounds like the closed back has a little more bass which might be better for gaming) or the hd599 or hd 600 or even the hd650 if people think its worth the extra money at £235. do you think all these headphones will sound better than my sennheiser pc360 headset or beyerdynamic dt770 pro headphones ?

Associate
OP
Well I can say these 650's sound great with music and a step up from my pc160 headset for games although not sure if I can say the £240 price tag is worth it over the price of pc160's or g4me ones but they do sound great :D

Back
Top Bottom