Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
A couple of very quick snaps of our two Queens, Meredith (Black Exotic, with my Wife's signature orange eyes) & Cooki (Tabby Persian, from my wife's friend in the Ukraine):

- these are Jaxx' Harem, although they spend most of their day around my shoulders whilst I'm working at my desk, or yoinking cables out of the back of the PC....

(Don't ask how many times a day I hoover!)

And this afternoon I settled the tab for Jaxx' vet bill. All I'll say is, if your cat's insurance policy doesn't have direct billing, then switch to one that does (Asda, PetPlan, M&S).
...And if your cat isn't insured, do you have a spare £8k to burn?

Soldato
My thoughts go out to all who are going through it at the moment. Hopefully, a picture of the Flufster can brighten the day ever so slightly.

7JNnC2g.png

Bad things happen but there are tons of kitties that need our help right now, today. My humble opinion is that it's best to focus in on helping others, things we can change, as a distraction from feeling too sorry about things we can't change.
She is super cute! Extra huggies today then!

Last edited:
Soldato
6RDmWbI.jpg

Kitler is starting to show her age now (best guess is she's 15 ish) and has flat out refused to chow down on any supermarket cat food whatsoever.
It's probably my fault for feeding her chicken, tuna or salmon as a treat, and now nothing else will do, and it's me eating Whiskas on toast most days :(
That said, she still has the odd mental minute where she'll sprint up the garden fence and end up on the extension roof and meow her head off to be rescued.
Hard work these days, but very well worth it :)

Soldato
I thought it was only Ronnie who has half of my sirloin steak-Salmon and single cream and butter -Only when we are getting pills down him though.
He is probably the same age and a fussy little bugger.

Every time we finish our evening meal and washed up and cleared up I get my shot glass out for my evening medicine and he is up on his feet.
I put my brandy down and he is by my chair. as soon as I sit down and raise chair he is up on my lap and does a complete 360 degree turn then settles on my lap.
Must get a up to date pic.

By the way - he has been on anti biotics now for a week or so and it seems to be doing it's job - I can run my finger all around his right ear and he doesn't flinch - so fingers crossed this has solved his ear problem.
Got vet appointment in May so hopefully his ear will be well healed -fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom