So Belgium…

Associate
Hi guys.

I have an event which myself and my dad are attending in September this year in the south of Belgium. We are driving across from the UK and have three days to kill before needing to be in Belgium.
Are there any recommendations for a few nights/days around this area?

We’re into cars so we did think about heading down to the Nurburgring to check that out and maybe a night in around Cologne - although we will have a van with a lot of kit in so if anyone could advise of some quieter locations that is commutable into Cologne that’ll be great!

Cheers!

Soldato
Stayed in Leuven a couple of times. Absolutely beautiful place and heaven if you are a beer lover. I know people say that Guinness tastes different in Dublin… wait until you try Stella in Leuven! The old market is a very special spot for an evening beer.

De Kroon Bistro (Brewery) is in the middle of beautiful countryside and serves Bernaise sauce in a soup bowl with your steak and chips. Seriously great beer too.
brouwerijdekroon.be

Last edited:
Soldato
Just to let you know when in Ghent last NYE I noticed a few zones with LEZ (low emissions zones) signs scattered around the center , apparently same goes for Bruges worth checking .

Back
Top Bottom