Sony Xperia 1 VI...

Soldato
With a possible 6 inch screen, one inch camera sensor and the S24 Ultra's matt screen coating it sounds very interesting and very expensive

Considering how expensive the previous Pro phones were it wouldn't surprise me if it was almost 2 grand again. Still, either Sony is really determined to keep this line up, or there's actually a decent amount of people buying these, considering it's like the 3rd Pro phone now.

Associate
OP
Xperia 1 VI is now £1082.50 on Amazon now, inc headphones... I wonder if that's a Sony price cut!?

Associate
OP
Exactly my thoughts! Better value that's for sure, though proper (non shill) reviews should be coming out any time now!

Still gutted the red isn't available over here. Red 512GB model would've been nice.

Associate
Exactly my thoughts! Better value that's for sure, though proper (non shill) reviews should be coming out any time now!

Still gutted the red isn't available over here. Red 512GB model would've been nice.

Look on reddit, some people have got them early

Associate
It will be interested to see how the price goes over time with these. I can see the 1V holding its value a bit better than the other models now, since it's the last one with the 21:9 design. It's currently around £550 used. I wonder if we will end up in a situation where the 1V and 1VI end up at a similar second hand price to each other?

Most years with these Sonys, after a while they appear on GiffGaff refurbished for a really good price. With the IV it was £349 and wasn't partially long after launch either.

Back
Top Bottom