Special Ops : Lioness

Caporegime
It's gone slow last couple of episodes. No way the story will be wrapped up this season. Shame. Too much time spent on boring family melodrama that doesn't go anywhere.

rp2000

Caporegime
Fizzled out a bit in the later episodes. The ending was OK, but nothing more.

Ending up focusing too much on family melodrama and not enough on action/miltary/twists/conspiracies.

I always had a feeling that these weekly Tyler Sheridan Paramount shows are not for me, but now I'm certain! I would not watch Season 2 if it got renewed (which I really hope it doesn't!)

rp2000

Soldato
Same feelings here, seemed like a bit of an anti climax in the end.
And echoed yet again. Started off really well but then I lost interest by the end. The ending felt like it just got wrapped up quickly with nothing really happening.

It was fine but it's not something I'm gagging for a 2nd season of. Can't say I cared much for any of the characters and I joked with my partner that the sex scenes just felt like they were written by a dude.

Caporegime
Renewed for season 2, for those who enjoyed it.

I seriously doubt I'd watch it, but maybe if really bored as a binge watch after the whole series finishes.

rp2000

Soldato
Renewed for season 2, for those who enjoyed it.

I seriously doubt I'd watch it, but maybe if really bored as a binge watch after the whole series finishes.

rp2000

I'll probably watch it, I have a slight problem in that I watched the first season over a weekend and I remember barely any of it - it just wasn't that good, but was decent enough not to turn off.

Back
Top Bottom