The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

Soldato
You know it's good if he's fighting a bear! :D

The Go Go loser rangers is so so. Hope it picks up else it's dropped.

I like it but it's not all action all the time, feels sort of like "The Boys".

Next season looks kind of meh, not really seeing much to watch except for the new Oshi no Ko season. I'm sure a couple of series will surface beyond this that I wind up watching, but a really heavy skew towards romance stuff next season it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: Kyo

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Wow there is going to be a Baki Hanman Vs Kengan Ashura crossover!. I cant wait.

Last edited:
Soldato
I am deliberately holding off watching this new season of Spice and Wolf until it's over and I can binge it. I'm really hoping it is good, and they DO stick to the plan to actually do the entire core book series!
The fact they have so many original staff and VAs back onboard seems like a good sign, but, I've been burnt on passion projects before and really hoping this isn't one.

Associate
Well I watched the Netflix City hunter movie, I thought it was a series for some reason.
Anyway I enjoyed it, the balance between the comedy and seriousness was about right.
The action sequence were great with some cheesy stuff since it's based on a manga so you can't take it serious.
The pacing kinda reminded me of Shin Ultraman and Kamen rider, it felt quick with getting the chars introduced and plot. But I guess they were targeting it for the fans first.

Back
Top Bottom