The best kit car?

Soldato
Don't think this would get any votes:

tributegt.jpg

tributegt2.jpg

Tributes GT coupe. Based on a Supra, est cost is £6k :p

Link here

Just hope DM didn't buy one of these in his drunken stupor! ;):D

I just couldn't ever have a jap performance car with an auto. Just seems defeatist to me! :eek:

Are the eyebrows gone on your Supra yet Nath?

Thats what I thought until I drove the auto supra.

Eyebrows are gone but I currently have a nice new set of UK spec glass lights in the post :D Along with front leather seats, which is win.

I just couldn't ever have a jap performance car with an auto. Just seems defeatist to me! :eek:

Its the lack of boost I'd be more concerned with.

The autobox is actually pretty good. At the end of the day Supras have always been on the 'Grand Tourer' side of the fence rather than being out and out sports cars. It shifts smoothly, can handle a fair wack of power, easily uprated, easily adapted to operate in a tiptronic mode. As long as you're not pounding a track 24/7 the auto is more than sufficient for most.

Thats what I thought until I drove the auto supra.

Eyebrows are gone but I currently have a nice new set of UK spec glass lights in the post :D Along with front leather seats, which is win.

Yeah, it's entirely possible. Closest I've come to a jap performance car is the Lexus IS-F Dad had as a courtesy car - not quite in the same basket really :D

Some pics would be nice when you get them fitted ;)

Any other plans atm?

Yeah, it's entirely possible. Closest I've come to a jap performance car is the Lexus IS-F Dad had as a courtesy car - not quite in the same basket really :D

Some pics would be nice when you get them fitted ;)

Any other plans atm?

Yeah man will update the shows us your motor thread once I have done them!

Only other plans at are get all the plugs changed all fluid etc. The possibly considering doing a full LED dash conversion and then ICE to go with it. a lot of stuff to do, just taking it a step at a time! Will probz make a seperate thread when it's finally done lol.

I fi Was going to build a kit car out of a Japanese performance vehicle it'd be a Murtuya:-

news_8_murtaya_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom