The Callisto Protocol

Soldato
I got this well over a year ago but still haven’t played it.

It has dead space vibes but the remake of dead space came out around the same time. I find it hard to motivate myself to start it

Soldato
:D
Seriously though, is this anything like dead space? I've absolutely no idea beyond seeing some surface level comparisons when it released.
How would you describe this game?

In all honesty, I've not actually played the remake tbh. From what I gather it is the first game, just fleshed out a bit more and a bit more well rounded.

I do intend to get around to it, but that list of things to play is getting far too long.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Just had a look. Shows as the game is 10-12 hours long. Not big at all.

Can bang that out by end of the week if it is any good and holds my attention.

Soldato
Who was this removed user that got permabanned? Lol

Rir52P3.png

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
CgoQJqO.png

One of my pet peeves is seeing spelling mistakes in games. Eurgh

I see no mistakes there. That is a special type of bay in the future :p

All I have done so far is set it up, play the game for 5 minutes and turn it off.

Hopefully get to give it a proper go on the weekend. But unless something grabs me like HFW I just end up doing something and don't make the effort to game.

Soldato
Seriously though, is this anything like dead space? I've absolutely no idea beyond seeing some surface level comparisons when it released.
How would you describe this game?
I believe the team that made this game is comprised of a lot of the original team that worked on the original dead space. So yes, its extremely similar. It has its good bits and meh bits but as you can get it for practically less than a kebab now its worth a play through.

Soldato
Well, another pet peeve of mine is having the game crash and upon loading it back up finding the last 4 hours of playtime is gone.

rage.jpeg

Edit: in hope that I don't have to abandon the game, I restarted again and the saves were back. Relief.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom