• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Intel Arc owners thread

Caporegime
Oof...

We all know Intel still have some work to do on the GPU side and to be fair not all of this..... thing ..... is Intel's fault, aside from exhibiting some of the known issues with ARC, i mean we know about those things, its not actually that bad as a piece of hardware for this job.
MSI aren't helping with poor implementation, its also very expensive.

I agree with Steve who is confused about its existence, and the man in the Chinese shop who sold it to him being confused as to why Steve wanted to buy it given no one has... for good reason.

There is definitely some Intel money going on, Intel take one of these things wherever they go now saying "look someone trusts us with handhelds, we have come of age" Unfortunately for MSI they are ruining their reputation with handhelds right off the bat...

Last edited:
Soldato
Oof...

We all know Intel still have some work to do on the GPU side and to be fair not all of this..... thing ..... is Intel's fault, aside from exhibiting some of the known issues with ARC, i mean we know about those things, its not actually that bad as a piece of hardware for this job.
MSI aren't helping with poor implementation, its also very expensive.

I agree with Steve who is confused about its existence, and the man in the Taiwanese shop who sold it to him being confused as to why Steve wanted to buy it given no one has... for good reason.

There is definitely some Intel money going on, Intel take one of these things wherever they go now saying "look someone trusts us with handhelds, we have come of age" Unfortunately for MSI they are ruining their reputation with handhelds right off the bat...

FTFY ;)

Soldato
The last driver release definitely ran through the vbios update on my bifrost card. I'll install later tonight.
Still just using the Legion Go for all my PC gaming just now. Desktop just doesn't feel like where I want to be. :D

Soldato
OP
Battlemage laptop GPUs will only support DP 2.0, not DP 2.1

Back
Top Bottom