The Juiced Olympic Games

Soldato
The fake natty Olympics is here, bunch of investors are pooling together to setup a new Olympic Games and this new games has one difference: athletes are not drug tested

To me what would be really funny is if the athletes at these games don't break all the world records, thus potentially proving all the top athletes at the normal Olympics are already juicing

Soldato
To me what would be really funny is if the athletes at these games don't break all the world records, thus potentially proving all the top athletes at the normal Olympics are already juicing

Whilst it's certainly possible, i think the more likely outcome is that the top athletes at the normal olympics are the best in the world and so taking someone who's maybe at 70% of their level and juicing them might still not get them close, and anyone who is close naturally would likely prefer to test themselves against the actual best rather than initially.

I think if this took off, the only way i see it attracting the actual best, would be if records did start to drop, it might then become a bit more prestigious and therefore attract a higher level of athlete who could then juice hitting even higher levels. I imagine at the start you'd have limited levels, then if they don't break records it would just fall away after a year or so.

Back
Top Bottom