The LAZER3D LZ7, LZ7 XTD , LZX-8 owners club

Associate
OP
The LZ7 was my first SFF pc build around 5 years ago. Fell in love with it/her bigtime... =)

DTbFT1N.jpeg

LDcL9ef.jpeg

ow5h2QW.jpeg

HDYpx5W.jpeg

Associate
OP
I got a Zotac 4700 super gpu arriving today and will post back regarding fitting in this case etc.

You would need to buy 4x corner columns, 1x front panel and 1x rear panel to re-complete your original LZ7 case, which would set you back aprox £120/130
What would you do with the left over 4x sides of the LZ7 after upgrading?

Last edited:
Associate
OP

Last edited:
Associate
OP
New card fitted with plenty of lenght space to spare. Width was perfect with a little a little extra to spare, but not much, so any wider would be troublesome imho.
Windows recognised the new card straight away/idiot proof install. I made sure I had the latest Nvidea drivers installed before swapping cards.

I haven't had a chance to test it out on my games yet, but Aquaman film looks amazing compared to the old GPU and everything is snapping on my PC screen in general:)

Very quite in standby mode.

I paid the extra for Sunday delivery and it came within the designated tracked hour timeslot through DPD/OCUK. Impressive service as always from both companies.

Happy a song bird (even with minus one of my kidneys :) )

The xtd works very well and brings the Lz7 to the next level in performance for a relatively low foot print

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom