• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Purely aesthetically I’d still say the PS1 was the best looking but maybe that’s pure nostalgia. 3 launch console was fugly af. Slim was better. 2 was OK 4 was meh and the 5 is better off behind my TV cabinet.
Funnily enough, that's where I have mine too lol.

Soldato
It is! However, it mainly just sells tat now. Had this same convo with my sister*

*I believe she actually said "merch" so I just imagine those collectable doll things etc.
I don't know why but "merch" just triggers me. Mainly as it's come from all those waste of space YouTubers. Is it going to be the case where there will be just a slim and the pro then? (I haven't actually looked, but I assume the slim is the only one available ATM).

Caporegime
Fallout 4 PS5 patch is out, but for anyone who previously got the game on the PS store it currently doesn't allow you to download it. Knew something stupid like this would happen.

Edit: PS Plus, not the store

Last edited:
Soldato
Fallout 4 PS5 patch is out, but for anyone who previously got the game on the PS store it currently doesn't allow you to download it. Knew something stupid like this would happen.

Edit: PS Plus, not the store

I tried it last night on PS5 and (in quality mode) I’m seeing weird light blooming around some objects, characters and backgrounds as though there’s some kind of HDR/contrast problem? Goes away completely and looks fine if i I switch to performance mode in display settings?

Is this normal or is there some kind of issue?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom