The Outer Worlds (Obsidian)

Caporegime
In my youth I'd have been fine with it, but I do not want to be aimlessly rifling through room after room of mostly-empty crates, looking for that one crate that has a decent gun or bit of armour in it.

If that's what this game is about, I think I'll move on. If that's a core tenet of RPGs, I guess I'm done with RPGs.

After Death Stranding, my tolerance for wasting time is at an all-time low. I want something focused with little or no dead time (aimless wandering about).

Last edited:
Soldato
In my youth I'd have been fine with it, but I do not want to be aimlessly rifling through room after room of mostly-empty crates, looking for that one crate that has a decent gun or bit of armour in it.

If that's what this game is about, I think I'll move on. If that's a core tenet of RPGs, I guess I'm done with RPGs.

After Death Stranding, my tolerance for wasting time is at an all-time low. I want something focused with little or no dead time (aimless wandering about).

If you think exploring the world in an RPG is ""aimless wandering about" then this game and others like it are definitely not for you.

Last edited:
Soldato

Unfortunately this is one of those games where wandering about, exploring and side quests are somewhat encouraged.

I can remember theres at least one further stage where the main story hits the brakes until you level up for a more difficult location.

Idk, its a good game but maybe not your cup of tea if you want something without much meandering involved

Last edited:
Soldato
This is free on epic games but you have to be quick I think the are pulling it tomorrow or the day after.

I got it played about an hour and a half seems pretty good so far.

Better then Starfield........

Soldato
This is free on epic games but you have to be quick I think the are pulling it tomorrow or the day after.

I got it played about an hour and a half seems pretty good so far.

Better then Starfield........

I really enjoyed it tbh, the only issue I had with the base game was that it was a touch short, but that's solved by the DLC which are quite substantial and a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom